What is the Association’s Mailing Address?

The Association gets mail at:

P.O. Box 127
Temple, PA 19560

Where are the association fields?

The fields are located off Frush Valley Rd in Laureldale.  If you put 1433 Frush Valley Rd Reading PA 19605, in your GPS it will bring you to the right place.  We actually don’t have a Frush Valley Rd address though so this address is not usable for anything but a GPS.  If you don’t have a GPS the easiest directions would be to get onto Kutztown Rd.  If travelling north you would pass a Turkey Hill on your right and the next street on the right is Frush Valley Rd. This is directly across from the Muhlenberg Elementary Center.  If you are travelling south you would get to a traffic light at Sharp Avenue and the next left is Frush Valley Rd.  Once on Frush Valley Rd you will see our sign about 1/4 mile on the left.  Turn into that driveway and you are there!!!!!

How can I contact an Officer?

You can contact any officer by going to the About Us tab and there is a table of Officers.  You can use the officers title as listed on that page chart and put @MTAASPORTS.COM after that title to email that officer!

How can I help?

MTAA is a volunteer organization, and help is always needed and welcomed. There are many levels on which to participate such as helping with a fundraiser, working in the concession stand, or being a coach or an assistant. Even if you can give only an hour, any time is greatly appreciated. To volunteer, please contact the commissioner of the particular sport, complete the Volunteer Form on the Forms Page, or complete the Contact Form.

Where can I learn more information about MTAA?

The MTAA website is a great place to start. By attending the meetings you can keep up to date on the activities, meet the board of directors, and maybe make new friends.

Where does my money go?

The raffle ticket fee goes to cover expenses once the winning tickets are paid out. This fee is collect once per season per family. The final fee is a sports fee.  The monies go to help maintain the MTAA field, pay umpires, rent fields/gyms, equipment & uniforms, and pay for miscellaneous costs.  For more in depth information CLICK HERE.

I have a problem with one of my child’s coaches, what can I do?

The first step is to try to talk with the coach. If this does not work, then contact the commissioner of the particular sport and if that doesn’t work, complete the Contact Form.

I can’t make a practice or a game, what do I do?

If you are unable to make a practice or game, you should call one of your coaches prior to the start of the practice or game. You should have been given a coaches list with contact info.  If not contact the sport’s commissioner and ask he or she to pass it on to the appropriate coach.

My child decides he/she doesn’t want to play , can I get a refund?

As long as your child has not attended more than two (2) practices, you may be entitled to a refund. However, all refund requests must go before the Board of Directors to be voted on before approval.